I continue my travels through Vietnam. I’m currently in Hoi An.
I will soon be seeing the inside of more airports. I have booked my flights back to Montreal. But I’m not ready to leave Vietnam just yet. The bookings are not for a couple of months. And before I head home, I’ll be taking a bit of a detour to visit a couple more countries. As it turns out, in a 30 day period I’ll be taking 7 different international flights and at least 4 domestic flights to get where I want to go.
In the meanwhile, I’ll be moving closer to Ho Chi Minh City.
Here are some links I think you might find interesting.
- Neil Gaiman: Where do you get your inspiration? (YouTube)
- 6 Iconic Images Re-created In One Uninterrupted 50-Second Shot (VIDEO) for The Sunday Times
- The World Photography Organisation proudly announces the 2014 Sony World Photography Awards shortlist, selected from nearly 140,000 photographers from across 166 countries.
- “You can’t be what you can’t see.” Sheryl Sandberg and her organization Lean In will work with Getty Images to create more stock images that depict women in empowering ways.
- Ed Kashi on Syria’s Child Refugees
Philip Seymour Hoffman
- Cate Blanchett Dedicates Her BAFTA Award Speech To Philip Seymour Hoffman. May you rest in peace. You bastard.
Love and Valentine’s Day
- Is it possible to photograph love? Looking at Love
Things I didn’t know last week
- I never saw it that way, but apparently mathematics can evoke the same sense of beauty as artistic masterpieces
- This is truly unfortunate. The Big Mac is now in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Questions, conversation, rants, thoughts? Please use the Twitter hashtag #Living2.0. and include @RobertVinet at the end of your tweet if you want to ensure I see it.
What I Am Reading and Viewing is a recurring feature where I post my favorite links, including articles, how-tos, videos, inspiration, images, and things that interest me.