Adam Ragusea, with the help of Dr. Elisa Karkle, from the Kansas State University’s Department of Grain Science and Industry, explains the reasons modern day sandwich bread is very different from the bread our grandparents had.
Stand With Ukraine 🇺🇦
What do you seek?
- The paradox of aging »The older we get, the happier we are 2022.06.01
- Sit-ups and abdominal crunches often lead to lower back pain later in life 2022.05.28
- A new study suggests regular consumption of cranberries could improve memory, ward off dementia, and reduce ‘bad’ cholesterol in humans 2022.05.28
- 57-year old vegan Joe DeMarco set world records for the most pushups in eight and 12 hours, donates funds raised to animal shelter 2022.05.27
- 71-year-old Flying Dutchman and world-record holder Jo Schoonbroodt offers sensible training advice 2022.05.24
- Is it time to trade in your sunscreen for a shirt and a broad-brimmed hat? 2022.05.23
- 5 types of foods that contribute to anxiety and fatigue 2022.05.18